Scatter® Granular Odor Counteractant
Easy-To-Apply Absorbent Odor Control Granules
For Restaurant, Institution and Municipal Waste
Powerfully-effective Scatter® Odor Counteractant Granules™ contain exclusive Metazene® odor destroying additive. Scatter® brand granules are formulated to handle even the toughest odors from restaurant, institutional, commercial and municipal waste. Scatter® offers the perfect solution to odor problems from trash containers, garbage dumpsters and compactors.
Scatter® features and advantages:
- Scatter® granules offer an exclusive triple-phase odor control system: 1) absorbs rancid, odor-causing spills, 2) counteracts odors with Metazene® odor counteractant and 3) controls and freshens airborne malodors.
- Effectively suppresses gaseous malodors associated with decaying carcasses and organic wastes.
- Easy to apply and economical to use.
- Long-lasting, effectively controls odors between waste hauling cycles.
- Out-performs competitive products.
- Available in 5 convenient sizes.
- Biodegradable, non-corrosive, contains no acids – can be used with complete confidence.
- V.O.C. complaint.
Apply liberally to odor sources in and around: garbage dumpsters, trash compactors, landfill sites, sewage treatment plants, rendering plants, manure piles, urine and emesis, decaying carcasses, food waste, meat, fish and poultry processing areas, etc. Ideal for use aboard cruise liners and sailing vessels. See special application instructions for effective use in animal areas.
Directions for use:
Waste Containers/Dumpsters: Scatter 2-3 scoops per cubic yard of container capacity. Repeat after each service cycle or as needed. Keep lid closed.
Garbage Collection Trucks: Scatter freely onto beds and hoppers of garbage and refuse trucks.
Trash Cans, Container and Compactors: Apply 2-3 tablespoons when empty as needed. See label for complete safety and use directions